Re: Apisto sp. "Lazer blue" ???

Hello Dave

If you have some planted community aquariums, these guys make great
fish.   I had some a few years ago, kept 2 males in a larger tank that
wasnt a breeding setup but one of my "just to look at" tanks.    These
fish were very attractive fish.   They had run the gauntlet from Ottawa
to Montreal north of the border and i saw them in tanks from Buffalo to
Plattsburgh NY.

It is too bad that they are a hybrid and Asia made sure that no females
were sent.   I dont believe in keeping hybrids in general, but they were
a very nice looking fish that i would have kept, just becuase i liked
the way they looked.
So dont feel bad because you bought them.   WE dont have to breed
everything we keep.   Damn did i just say that?   OMG I think Im running
a fever  lol .

John