RE: not feeding tank?

> Jerry,   I have heard that once you use a tank for a reptile   > you can
never use it for fish. I do not know if this is true or  > not. Just thought
I would mention it.

This probably stems from the fact that frequently Reptiles need to be
treated for Mites or Ticks, indeed some people prefer to do this
prophylactically.
Something that is frequently used for this even these days is Vapona, which
contains Dichlorvos, an OP insecticide.
If this penetrates the sealant then there is every chance that you will
never be able to use this tank for fish maintenance again.
So, if the Iggie in question has ever been treated for these parasites then
don't use it for fish. Or Invertebrates of any kind. If the Eucalyptus or
Tea Tree oil preparations have been used instead then you may be OK, but I'd
still prefer not to.
Glass aquaria are not the best housing for Reptiles anyway in most cases.
To get back onto thread, some Reptiles may eat Apistos in the wild.........