Re: UV sterilizer

A word of caution here - I may be wrong, but I'd hesitate to suggest
UV sterilization for a large, distributed system. For a single show
tank, perhaps. But not in a breeding or growout tank, nor in a central
system feeding many freshwater tanks.

By completely removing most pathogens, you may inadvertently remove
the ability of young fish to develop resistance to these same bugs.

UV for marine, yes. (Temporary) UV for bad algae outbreaks, yes. But
I question the reasoning behind UV for long term maintenance in a
freshwater setup.