Cacatuoides

hello everyone

I have a tank with 10 extra female Apisto Cacatuoides double reds.
These ladies are breeding size and colored up ready to go.  If anyone
needs some please contact me off list.   If anyone has extra males they
want to trade for females, i could go for that too.

If not, im going to create my own Apisto Predator experiment and see how
long the females last with 2 large hungry Oscars!!!

John