Unidentified Apisto

Hi All,

I stopped by my LFS last night and noticed a new apisto in stock.  According to the invoice, they are wild caught, and labeled only as apistogramma sp. "Sta Isabel"...  Any ideas as to what this might be?  As they were juveniles and still in the shipment bad I don't have much in the way of physical characteristics to share, other than they seemed agasizzi in shape, did have a sub-orbital stripe, and a dotted caudal fin.

Thanks,
Eric