Re: Listen to this!

There is 2 types of ion exchange resins :
- one changes Ca+.. with Na+ , so you increases your salinity; this type is
regenerated by use of NaCl.
- others ( uncommon in Europe,but in an other country I don't know) are
cationic/anionic resins , cations are replaced by H+ and the cations give
acids ; acids are , after ,  eliminated, through anionic resin ,by
combination with OH-. This type is regenerated by acid and soda.
J.Besson
PS in march, a message was  about Ani Katti resins , they are from the 2nd
type.