Re: Screen your e-mail

From: Alan W
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 3:19 PM

> I apologise if I sounded a little harsh on my previous
> post (especially to Nestor)

Don't worry - I didn't take it that way...

> I've just updated Norton Anti-virus and it found THREE
> viruses.  My recommendation - update your anti-virus
> software.

As I just wrote to someone else, I don't use any sort of AVS. Until this
episode, my practical experience and familiarity with computer systems has
kept me clean. And something on a system this size and familiar isn't nearly
as difficult as, say, tracking down a Unix network worm...

> Not too bad a day though - my colony of 14 wild Ap.
> pertensis have started to sex out and the largest pair
> have spawned (well, the female is yellowish and won't
> leave the coconut shell) and the male is guarding the
> site like fury.

Hmm...what part of the world are you in? I have some unmatched males that
aren't much past that stage...

-Y-