Re: oops

By far the most hobby-oriented of aquarium book sellers is Lee Finley, lfinley@loa.com

He is also a good source of out-of-print and "rare"  aquarium hobby books.

At 12:08 PM 4/30/01 -0500, you wrote:
well, in my "ask first, search for yourself later" mode, i asked a dumb
question about the mergus atlases in my last post.  of course, following the
"home" link would have answered all my questions before wasting everyone's
time...so i apologize. i now have what i hope is a more reasonable question.
since i have found more volumes than i previously knew about, is there an
american seller that people particularly like for obtaining vol. 4 and 5, or
any other aquarium books that i don't find at my LFS or barnes and noble?

cameron

------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. Search http://www.digital.com for "Apistogramma Mailing List Archives"!

-- Dave Gomberg, San Francisco gomberg at wcf dot com NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine: http://www.wcf.com/pam -----------------------------------------------------------------