concerning the virus

hey guys,
i've just received 2 strange mails from the apisto list answering my "strange behavior " message but no writen answer is in it. what it does contain is 2 attachement:
- 1 is New napster site.doc.scr
 - the otherone is card.pif
For those who already got some virus through our mailing list, does this sound familiar?
thank you
take care
                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"