The hots for bubbles

Hey all,
	I have a planted tank that I inject pressurized CO2 in. I use a Eheim
reactor. If some of you have never seen one working it causes a small stream
of fine bubbles to come out of it. In this tank I have (among other things)
three blue rams, I think all three are males, but I am not sure.
	One of the blue rams is fascinated with the bubbles. He spends all day near
them, looking at them, "playing" in them, or whatever he thinks he is doing.
He only leaves the area to eat. He has been like this for months. The really
funny thing is the other day I was straightening something out that was by
the reactor and whenever I got too close to the bubbles the blue ram
attacked my hand! There are no eggs there, and never have been. Maybe he
thinks the bubbles are fry swimming around, or maybe he has just declared
that area as his. It either way I find it very amusing!

Eric