Ram info

Hello everyone.  I'm new to cichlids and to this list.
   I just purchased my first chichlids, two Rams.
    Can anyone point me to a web page with clear photos of the
different kinds of Rams?  Mine don't quite look like any of the photos
I've run across.  I think maybe they're still not mature or something.
    About what size do these fish mature enough to sex them?  I have
no idea whether mine are male or female.  I'd say mine are about an
inch long in the body.
    I'm still trying to get a clear photo taken of them, but I'll post a link
to a photo as soon as I get one.
    Thanks,
-Chrys

//Fax:(520)244-8663
"and i try to laugh at whatever life brings
cuz when i look down i just miss all the good stuff
when i look up i just trip over things" ~ Ani DiFranco