Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 04:38:11 -0700
From: "Apistos" <apistogrammasetc@yahoo.com>
To: <erik@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Virus source

'Erik Olson' wrote:
====
- That's the problem Dave.  Things are NOT all right on your end now.
- Your computer appears to be still spreading the virus.
-
- On Sun, 13 May 2001, David Sanchez wrote:
-
- > I think if you will recall a few days ago I announced
- > I had a virus and apologized for spreading it Eric so
- > I don?t no why this is such a surprise all of a sudden
- > it hit the Killie talk list as well. That is how I was
- > infected the virus seems to thrive on e-mail list such