Re: Virus source

David,
I was watching the message's concerning the virus and saw that it came from
your old email address. I didn't know who it was or take the time to look at
the address. I just make it a habit to delete that kind of stuff. I did get
another even after I sent the warning about the virus still being around. It
was actually a reply to my reply and this time it even had a different
attachment. The thing might not be on your computer any longer but, it's
still using you other/old yahoo e-mail address. This is just for info sake
not to be critical or cause any problems. Don't know you but, also don't
think you sound like the type of guy that would do anything on purpose...
                                                          JerryB

P.S.....sorry for being off subject of list