Spawning frequency

Does anyone know how frequently Apistos can spawn? I ask this because tonight I noticed my female A. c.f. pulchra has added to her charges. I'm fairly sure she spawned approximately 15 days ago. Tonight, during my feedings, I noticed she now has another group of fry approximately half the size of her original group.

These new fry are free swimming with no visible egg sacs.

There is another female in the tank (20 high) but I have never seen the other female exhibit any spawing coloration. In fact, I was beginning to think she was a sleeper male. Could she have spawned and had her fry stolen by the female who was already guarding?

Dominic Stones
Richmond Hill, Ontario