Re: RIO UCAYALI-FISH

Nathan,

If you can find the DATZ magazines, I can email
you my English translations. The translation will
not be very
useful without the photos in the original article.
The Rio Orosa is a small tributary of the Rio
Amazonas
(Peruvian Amazon River). It is a south bank river
between Iquitos & Pebas. One of the forms of A.
sp.
Winkelfleck comes from there. By the way, I made a
mistake. Fish from the Rio Nanay & nearby
drainages do not
belong to the Ucayali system. Therefore the
following are not from the Ucayali system:

A. sp. Winkelfleck/Angle spot
A. cf. juruensis (Black chin)
A. payaminonis
A. sp. Lyretail "Panduro"