Re: Malaysian live bearing snails!

Well, I considered that - but I think this illness colonizes fish, killing
some, simply living in others. I have already destroyed a significant number of
infected fish, and I really don't want to add to the death tally.

What I'm really asking for (and I hate to do this) is a chemical solution. I've
used copper to wipe snails out in the past, but this time, it doesn't seem to
be working...

Dominic