Re: Entering apistos at the ACA

Yes, it would be out of the ordinary, but as long as you don't make a mess
and can haul off the water originally in the tank I don't see why you
couldn't do an entire change.  Why not check with the Jersey people. They
have an email address that they use to answer questions like this.  Look on
their ACA 2001 Convention web site.

Mike Wise