Re: Hey Big John!

LOL! Sal and I were just talking about you last night! A vacation
commercial for the adirondacks came on the TV and we were telling his
son about our trip out to your place. He was looking at the shots of the
lakes, and said Hey! That's beautiful. Sal said yeah you should see it
with a nice thick covering of ice and snow!! LOL! By the way, what are
you bringing to the ACA? I have some stuff you might like in trade!
Email me private if you like so as not to clutter up everyones mailboxes
with our conversation.

Be well,
  Rich