From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Yvan Alleau
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 7:09 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: nitrates in my tank

also floatting plants are very efficient in removing nitrate through their
roots. I never add any nitrate problem in tanks were floating plants were
abundant.

                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"