Re: Great medication

Well I do not know about the rainforest part, but I
thought the name came from Melaluca (sp?) Trees. Which
I thought (perhaps mistakenly) were Australian in
origin. The first time I saw this type of product it
was some sort of dog care thing. Either shampoo or
some kind of coat conditioner. Whatever it is, it
works.

--- "John N. Alegre" <listhub@libros.andante.mn.org>