[Fwd: BOUNCE apisto@admin.listbox.com: Approval required:]

From: "Zsolt Fazekas" <fazekaszs@hotmail.com>
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: average life span of cacatuoides ?
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:37:07

Hi,

These are the simptoms of desases such as parasitic or bacterial infection.
The continuous dark colour means that the fish feels bad or stressed. It can
also be because of extreme PH value.

The old fish behaves in a normal way,
maybe it is a bit sluggish. I think eight-month age is not so much for a
fish in an aquarium having good conditions and feeding. I had once a pair of
Nijsseni and they reached the age of four years - than, because I needed the
tank place, I gave them away as present, and the new owner "killed" them in
a week. They were in  good condition anyway, so probably they would have
lived for long if I hadn't given them away.

Zsolt Fazekas