RE: Books, and many questions

Hey there,

If ya need a culture or two let me know I can get you setup on them
(www.threeguysaquatics.com) On these books mentioned, the Linke/Staeck's
book, what's a good price on this book?  I know we are all waiting for the
romer unleashed english version, but I'm not crossing my fingers on that
book, so I was thinking of pickin up the linke/staecks book. Hope to put
some faces to names at the ACA in a week ...

Mike Chappell
TGA