Re: Pre purchase of Romer, how?

I keep wondering if this book is going to be a myth or a reality.   I
waited for quite a while before giving in and buying the German version.
Waiting for a 1000 pre paid orders might never happen.    Would i like
my copy in English, of course, am i going to fork out between $45 to $60
and wait for 2 years before someone decided they Aren't going to print it
and then TRY and get my money back,  I don't Think so.

I think i could learn German faster then waiting for the English
version.   Of course , this is just MY opinion.   Every year they keep
saying, oh by Christmas......... yeah, and Santa Claus exists.

John