Various posts

Sorry about the mini-digest; I had problems with list. Moderation is off now -- frank.

--------------87F3756C04B4A83A8FBB90E6
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: FBethea <poppycat_2000@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: LSF in Washington DC area

Hi,
The Aquarium Center in Randallstown MD on Offutt (sp)
Road. They have a lot of pairs of expensive Apistos
($34.99)and a few common types for $5.98 each or
thereabouts. The House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie MD.
On RT 648.  I think it is Ritchie Hgwy.  They have a
lot of wild caught and tank stock of mislabeled
Apistos at $5.98 each.
When you get in town call information for their phone
number and the staff will give you more precise
directions.

Lots of luck,
Francine