From: "Joe Anderson" <the_submariner@hotmail.com>
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: eunotus/cruzi/ or what?
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:03:12 +0000

Thanks Max.
I wish I still had those "reticulosa". Mike Wise actually helped us come to
that conclusion. They were being sold as borelli at a local petsmart. knew
they weren't borelli but didn't know what. bought a pair and had them for
quite a while before they succumbed to a bacterial infection.(?) They never
spawned for me.
Have you seen this pic?
http://www.aquatico-stl.com/sys-tmpl/apistogrammaspsteelblue/
very similar looking. In my opinion it also resembles the tucurri sp in
Aqualog.
thanks again,
Joe