Re: Hello Apisto Fans

Hey Randy and all,

Thanks for the responses. Nice to see you here too, Randy. I actually
just talked to Tim Russ(Hey Tim!) earlier today after I wrote my initial
email. Actually, I am a member of the MAS.  I'm a newer member. I have
met a few other Apisto fans, so I am addmittedly not the ONLY one, but
one of few.

I actually do a bit of fishy business myself, and get alot of different
apistos( and other oddities that catch my eye) from my sources that way.
I can get live blackworms locally here in the Twin Cities from the
wholesalers which I'm hooked up with, and other foods I can get from
others-- if they're not breeding in my own backyard ; D

Nice to talk to you all, later,

Zack