Re: Local Pet stores(was:Stores in San Jose area)

My local pet store always has at least six or eight species of Apistos-
usually Rams and other common species, but they often have a tanks full of
Panduros and others. It's called Aquarium Adventures, and is a franchise of
the chain of Petland stores. As far as I know, they only have stores here in
Columbus, Ohio and in Cleveland.

Kevin Hawley
Marysville, Oh.