From: BigJohnW@webtv.net (John Wubbolt)
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: identification error
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:58:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Yvan

Who needs a correction guide, we have Mike W

He knows all the answers, when i need the correct info i ask Mike!!!!!

But wouldnt it be nice to know what the right stuff really is??

This is one reason why I'm going to have to go to Atlanta next year and
see Mikes Presentation.    Thanks Mike for all the Knowledge!!

John