From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of TD7894@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 9:22 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: newbie questions, please respond

Okay, amazingly enough there are still some fry left in the community tank
where my cacatuoides female spawned some time ago.  I noticed free swimming
fry on Saturday.  Again, what to feed and how often.  Should I remove them?
I will remove them to a ten gallon tomorrow if I get no answers and there
are
still some fry left.  Thanks in advance for any advice.  Teresa.