Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 6:29 AM
Subject: Apistos and Kribs and CO2. OH MY!

Ok...this is my first post on the list so here goes.  I have two pairs of Apistogramms cacatuoides that I am keeping in planted tanks with RO water and CO2 injection.  I am feeding them blood worms and brine shrimp.  I change 25% of the water about once a week.  I keep the temp at 79 or so.  I don't have any fish in with them that would be a threat...just bristlenose plecos and stuff like that.  I can't seem to get them to spawn for me...any ideas on what I can do.  I am already using spawn aid as someone had recommended that to me.  I use a 10 pound CO2 bottle and I recently found out that the connection between the solenoid and the needle valve is leaking.  Anyone know of a good compound and something to stop that leak?  Also...my kribs that I just got a few days ago have about 40 eggs!  I have nevertryed to raise kribs before, bu they should be fun.  Any  ideas anyone has would be appreciated.

~Chris Little

"Every man dies; Not every man lives."

Do You Yahoo!?
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/