From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Max Gallade
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 6:11 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: apisto V1 #802

Yvan,
Don't quote me on this:I had to fix the gas line to our oven because of a
leak a year ago.I had an Inspector from our gas supplier in the house to
find the leak.He told me that regular white teflon tape resolves when used
with gases.You can get the yellow tape at any Home cheapo or Lowes.
I rather be save then sorry.
Max
Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto