From: Steve Hatfield or Kim Rogers-Hatfield [mailto:stevekim@indy.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 10:32 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Take out eggs or fish?

Eric
The way I always hatch eggs away from the parents is to put them in a gallon
milk jug with the top cut off, half full of the parents tank water about
five drops of methelene blue and an airstone away from the eggs.   I set the
jug in a ten gal tank with about four inches of water and a heater you can
set three jugs in the tank. kind of a home made incubator I have had very
good luck this way.
Steve