Apistogramma sp. "Lyretail Panduro" Spawning

I am happy to anounce that as of today I have found free-swimming fry from
my pair of Lyretail Panduro. I went away for the week and came home to find
fry. I did a 50% water change and threw in a bunch of mosquito larvae before
I left. It's weird how they always seem to decide to spawn when they get
ignored.

I can't tell how many fry there are, as the female is very secretive and
refuses to bring the fry out. She has them hidden in the very back of the
aquarium behind a piece of driftwood and a cave. The only reason I know
there are fry is that I got curious that the female wasn't out, so I looked
down the row of tanks into theirs from the side and saw a couple of fry peek
out. I'm very happy to finally get a spawning, as I've been trying for a
while.

They were spawned in the following conditions:

Tank size: 20 long, heavily planted(Hygro, Sunset Hygro, Java Moss, Foxtail,
Water Spritge, Rotala), flourite substrate, Clay caves, driftwood.
Temperature: 79F
pH: 4.97
dKH: <3

They were conditioned on frozen brine shrimp, mysis shrimp, and live
mosquito larvae and blackworms.