Painted faces, pikes, and preguntas!

Had to translate the first name into English and then the last word into

Spanish to get the alliteration.  ;)

Few questions.  First, is there an archive of the list?  I've seen a
wild-caught Apisto at my LFS billed as A. sp. "cara pintada,"  and
they've got literally tons of them.  I feel like someone mentioned "cara

pintadas"
a while back, but I don't recall what was said about them.  Are there
any pics of adults floating around the
web?

Also, about dwarf pikes . . . anyone know of a source of dwarf pike
cichlids, preferably wild-caughts?
I suppose this is pre-season for catches, but someone may have brought
back fry that are bigger now.
I'd like to try my hand at dwarf pikes, but I haven't seen any available

for a long time.

Thanks in advance.

Stuart