cacatuoides and emerald green phantom pleco

My wild female cacatuoides that is only 5 or 6 months old is FINALLY turning a little yellow, so hopefully I will have babies soon.  Anyone ever tried breeding apistos in and outdoor pond?  One more thing....does anyone have or know where I could get a few emerald green phanton plecos that won't cost me an arm and a leg?

"Every man dies; Not every man lives."

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.