From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Tim Ellis
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 5:22 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Nijsseni fry!

I keep them like killies. Well kinda. I put a 1-2 inch layer of GOOD peat on
top of the sand. The plants I use grow right thru it. I have two pairs that
just fill the tanks with fry. Sometimes they will have a second brood within
two weeks of the first. It can get ugly fast if I don't pull the first brood
in time. It is definitely pair specific. I have had other pairs that just
could not get the hang of it at all.

Tim