From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of JerrCarol@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 1:49 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: cory cats and dwarfs

Hi All,
 Question about using cory cats to help keep bare bottom breeding tanks
clean. Are they okay? Will they eat eggs? How about when there are fry
present? and last but not least Would they do okay with west Africans such
"Nigeria Green"? I know that was more than one question but, just want to
make sure I don't make a mistake. Don't want anyone on either side to get
hurt. Thanks much...still learning

-=JerryB=-
JerryBsApistoWorld

"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"