Re: post vacation surprise - help wanted

I just hatched my first apisto on Aug. 29th and they too are Blue Borellii.
They were alone though in a 20L tank. I had remove the male because he was
eating the fry. The mother and babies are doing fine. They eat bbs (baby
brine shrimp) sometimes mixed with liquid fry food or the powdered stuff. I
use one of those baster type squeeze things to kind of squirt the stuff right
down near where they are. They pretty much stick with Mom and she takes real
good care of them. I don't know though your discus might see them as free
live food though.

-=JerryB=-
JerryBsApistoWorld

"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"