urgent - female A. cacatuoides under quarantene?

First of all, let me send portuguese sympathies to american people for all
those people who have lost their lives in the recent tragedies in America.

As some of you remember, I had a female N. anomala instead of a female A.
cacatuoides. Today I went to the shop and the Apistos tank was "not for
sale". I explain: there were a lot of fishes suffering from an infection
(bacterial causes, the owner told me). The person who was at the shop
advised me that it was best not to buy fishes from that tank but that were
possibilities that everything could go OK. He told me that the disease was
not contagious and that I could put the fish safetly in the tank (80L, pH:
6.5, gH: 3º, temp: 26ºC, 1 A. cacatuoides, 6 killies, 4 tetra cardinals,
lots of plants). He also told me that it could be a good idea to put the
female in a 10L tank to quarantene.

I'm a bit confused but I arrived home and put in a 10L tank 5L water from
the main aquarium and 5L of new water. Put also an O2 tablet and anti Cl. No
filtering in that tank, no oxygenation.

What do you advised me to do? Do I maintain the fish in this tank or I
transfer it to the main one?

Thanks

Alfredo