Re: Borellii fry

Hi Eric,
thanks for the info. You were the only reply I actually got so far. She seems to be fine with them and since I took the male out in the beginning another spawn won't be a problem. At least I think that's how it works.<G> He was eating fry in the beginning so I moved him. Oh yeah when you get a chance compare these. I've really been getting tired of all the trouble it is to get to my site via AOL so I've been looking at some other free host without actually leaving AOL. The Kids and Wife like AOL so I'm out voted for now. I transferred my site to another sever but, I might keep both and set one up as mirror. Try them and see if you see a big difference. I did during peak hours and there was.

My regular address= http://www.members.aol.com/jerrcarol/index.html

My Mirror= http://www.geocities.com/jereb2000/index.html

                                              Thanks much Eric,

-=JerryB=-
JerryBsApistoWorld

"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"