From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Mike Jacobs
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 8:18 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: advertising discussion is over..

You know Mr. Chappell....there have been people here on this list for oh
.....4-5 maybe 6 years (myself included).....we have seen the trouble that
you seem to push off as something silly........you remind me of a little kid
who doesn't have the wisdom to listen to his parents and then after
something happens you might respond with something like....."wow, it didn't
realize"............before this I was not angry.....I was simply pointing
out the rules that I was following and some of you folks were
not...................it was as simple as that...........my mistake for
showing you the rules and asking you to follow them.........I must assume
you know everything and you are one of those people who think all rules are
for other people.......................may I suggest you start your own
apisto list and you can set what ever rules you wish!

I tried to make the e-mail to you and the group as non-abrasive as I
could.......I didn't think I was abrasive (I re-read them) and I took all of
your responses as simply not understanding, but then you
write....................

"- People truly need to look at the major things in life, and not so much
the small things. We have world issues on our hands, and we are worrying
abut whom is POSSIBLY plugging their url. We need to relax on the little
things in life, and worry on the larger. Thanks -And I am back to APISTO
INFORMATION ONLY:)"

.............I sense a bit of you being much more knowing and understanding
of this world that everyone else.................be careful sir, you might
be embarrassed.......I will cut it off here apisto people.  You folks are
the best of a good world........I apologize folks but I get sometimes too
angry when people make assumptions.  It is for sure that this world of the
internet has made "heroes" of all of us in our own minds.....where in fact
there are only are real few.........

........tell me "Mr. Jerry B".......without fully understanding the
consequences of why a rule was instituted......what would your mother have
said for you to do when you were the only person following a
rule.........................to not say anything and don't follow the
rule.................I would dare say that that is why the world is like it
is today......if you don't like a rule just don't follow it and hope
everyone else does the same....they probably will.

Thanks John..........some people step forward because what is right is
right.....it takes a solid foundation to do that folks.

............as a last thought, don't start your own list........stay
here......it's easier for me to leave.....I have met some serious friends
here over the years.......such a shame..................I remain
respectfully,

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Center for Advanced Technologies