Re: Taeniacara

Al,
 Nice larceny you got to pull, there!
 From some experience (not that it will necessarily apply to all): maybe
a bit more acidic, maybe larger tank (maybe two tanks), live food (live
live, not frozen live), TINY spawning cavities in wood - 1/2" deep, wide
enough for a pencil... Really nice fish, REALLY odd behaviors (don't
have a heart attack when you find a "dead" male floating vertically in
the water!), pretty intolerant of each other, different from anything
else I've ever kept, and I really liked them... enjoy!

Martha