Re: sexual dimorphisms Nanochromis transvestitus

Hello Mach

Easy way to tell them apart , even at a 1/2 inch in size..... females
have vertical bars in the caudal fin.... males dont...... pretty simple.
These vertical black bars are very pronounced, even at a small size....

Hope this helps you out.    I have 2 young females ...... if anyone has
a male or needs 2 girls ..... let me know... thanks

John