Re: Taeniacara name change

John,
 I've heard this as well, at the 2000 ACA convention (I think) from Mike
Wise (maybe?). There are some things which bother me with this genus
change (if it is an actuality)... I just don't see these guys behaving
like any apisto I've kept! They seem a lot more to be some kind of a
bridge between Apistogramma and Dicrossus, based on how they act and how
they look to a pretty untrained eye (not that that is worth much...). To
a lesser degree, I've got reservations about A. diplotaenia, based on
the same crappy criteria...

Martha