Re: Update

Max................that is really a shame....really!  I know personally how
much work a GOOD up-to-date web site can be!  May I encourage you to re-do
because you have an obvious talent with photos and we can all learn from you
and your pics.........I'm just glad you seem to like apistos........if you were
doing "saltwater" we would all miss your talents!

Mike