Re: Green Water, etc

Jason Greenwater doesn't have to smell so bad. Your
using to much organic material to seed the culture. I
use a one gallon glass jar. I add some old tank water
and about 3-4 grains of rice. I let this sit in a
sunny spot for a week or two and Bada Bing greenwater
and not stinky either. The smell clears up after the
cuture is mature. I find that after the week or two it
takes to make the greenwater the smell is gone. Hope
it helps. I use greenwater for Daphnia and little
fish.

Dave