More fry Macros up

Hi all,
I managed to get some good macro closeups of a two days old A.cacatuoides fry.The little guy was caught with a turkey baster and placed on a plate for his photo session.He was really happy to see his Mom again when I returned him to his tank:).You'll find the new photos on the first page of the fry development album.
Max
Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto