Fixing Fluvals...

Hello all,
	I bought a Fluval 304 about a year ago and it has lost a lot of it's power.
I have cleaned the hoses and stuff and it still is pretty weak. I replace
the filter media regularly. The next step is to take the motor apart and
clean that. Before I do this I wanted to see if anyone has done this and if
there is anything I should be aware of. Or if there is an easier way to
clean it besides taking it apart. I should have got an Eheim...

Thanks,
Eric