RE: Why we use oak leaves instead of maple leaves

>>>You'll find pictures of one of my Oak leave tanks after 11/10 at:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/<<<

Only 3 more days!

>>>I got slapped on the Killi list last year for Apisto stuff;).

Some folks get a little too slap happy.   ;-)  I guess I must be a List Liberal since I don't mind a Bit-O-Spam now and then on a list.  As long as it doesn't get out of hand, it gives a sense of community and also many folks have varied interests as well.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://vannerson.home.att.net/