Oak leaves, joing the list, some funny commentary

Ok I have been inspired by max's tank. In Florida we
do not have the same oak trees that you guys have up
north but the leaf is much smaller but from what I
have seen it is an oak tree. Are these leaves as good
for the water as other oak leaves? I am going to set
up a natural tank myself here very cool. One other a
friend of mine would like to join the listcould
someone please tell me how to again. thanks for the
help. One last thing this is off topic but I though I
would share it it was realy funny. Lets call it the
Twin towers strike back....

All of the rubble from New York... all the huge blocks
of concrete and
steel, the old busted up computers, refrigerators, hot
waterheaters, air
conditioners, fire trucks, Lazyboy recliners, broken
glass, etc., should
be shoveled into C130's and C5A's, flown over Iraq and
Afghanistan and dropped from 32,000 feet. An old
Coldspot can do a heck of a lot of
damage from 5 miles up! With each assault we can drop
pamphlets:
"Greetings, from the 110th floor of the World Trade
Center". The next
day it could be from the 109th floor... Then the 108th
floor, the 107th,
etc., etc.

After 110 days of this, I can't imagine much left
standing on the
ground.

Can't you just see the headlines : "WORLD TRADE CENTER
STRIKES BACK!"
What wonderful irony this would be and think how much
money we wouldn't have to spend on new bombs or
missiles! ... not to mention the 100-million tons
diverted from the New York City landfill...